วันอาทิตย์ที่ 9 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2551

Eyeshadow Brushes

Eyeshadow brush sets are an option for many women but I prefer to buy each eyeshadow brush...apply eyeshadow in the crease with a bit along the lower lashes...

Eyeshadow brush


First, I should say that I hate using sponge applicators for applying eyeshadow. Sponge tip applicators pull on your skin and are hard to use to blend your eyeshadow. Additionally, most of them are way too small to handle properly and make putting on eyeshadow clumsy and frustrating.

Eyeshadow brush sets are an option for many women but I prefer to buy each eyeshadow brush separately so that I can get exactly what I want. I use brushes exclusively for the application of my makeup. Brushes work best for everything from foundation to touchups.

There are several different kinds of brushes that you should always have on hand. I find that brushes give a more even application for makeup. I never use my fingers to apply my cosmetics.

You should include a foundation brush, a concealer brush, a powder brush, a blush brush, and brow and eyelash brushes in your cosmetic kit. However, I find that the most important brushes to have on hand are eyeshadow brushes. Many people who use brushes to put on their makeup have only one eyeshadow brush but I find that more than one comes in handy.

I keep more than one eyeshadow brush in my makeup kit for several reasons. One, I don’t want to mix my colors by using the same brush every time. Two, I find that differently shaped brushes work best for different applications. At minimum, I like to have one brush for under the brow highlighting, and one brush for the crease and the lid. Often, when I’m in a hurry, I skip the brow highlighting and only apply eyeshadow in the crease with a bit along the lower lashes.

I suggest that, in order for you to make the most of your eye shadow techniques, you try using brushes instead of sponges. When applying eyeshadow with a brush, be sure to gather the color on the brush and then give it a good blow to get the excess off. If you don’t do this, you might end up with too much eyeshadow. It’s easier to put on more eye shadow than to remove all of it and start over.

Using an eyeshadow brush when applying eyeshadow will give you a sheer application with blending that is far better than you can get with a sponge. Be sure to clean your brushes occasionally and buy good quality brushes since you want to use them for a long time. Also, it’s pretty annoying when you are using your eyeshadow brush and parts of the brush come off in your eye because you bought an inexpensive brush.

Invest in good quality brushes and experiment with the different looks you can get with different brushes and you’ll see why I like to use brushes instead of sponge applicators for applying eyeshadow.

Article:http://www.eye-make-up-tips.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: